A marijuana grower license enables you to grow it legally that will be used for medical purposes. When you have this license, you can legally earn money and grow your business. The license is issued in the form of a certificate. It will expire within a year from its issue date and then you need to renew it.
What do you require to apply for it?
- The age of Applicants must be 25 or older.
- Being the Oklahoma resident of all the members of entities including the particular applicant, fellows, executives, and board members are essential.
- The background review must be provided by All owners and officers.
- The copy of the good standing document of the Oklahoma Secretary of State’s certificate must be submitted by the applying entity.
- The Dispensaries must be 1,000 feet from any public or private school.
Ways to get the license:
It is the most frequently …